The website www.adrianoresidence.it (hereinafter also referred to as “website”) is owned by the Real Estate Company Enea Srl, with registered office at Via Goito 7, 40126, Bologna, P. VAT 02062650375, REA BO 252753 , paid-up capital 45.000 i.v., pec enea@email@example.com sharing its management with the company Broccaindosso Srl, with registered office at Via Goito 7, 40126, Bologna, VAT no. 02569281203, REA BO 449698 , paid-up capital 10.000 i.v., pec firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any further information, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com or call the following number: +39 051.556951.
By using the website, the user acknowledges the following conditions set out below.
GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THE SITE
- These general conditions govern the use of the website www.adrianoresidence.it (hereinafter also referred to as “website”), dedicated to the residences managed by the Real Estate Companies Enea Srl and by the Company Broccaindosso Srl (also referred to as ” Adriano Group ” on the website).
- Users must navigate the website in strict accordance with these conditions.
- The site enables the User to view the residences managed by the Company and to send requests for information or availability for reservations through the special forms on the site.
- The site enables the user, through the appropriate form, to subscribe to the newsletter to receive notifications and promotional messages; this is a service managed through MailChimp provided by The American company The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, Georgia 30308; therefore, in the event of subscribing to the newsletter service, the user’s data may be transmitted and accessed by this American company providing the service, which complies with the adequacy decision of the European Commission known as ” Privacy Shield “, thereby ensuring respect for the personal data being processed and operated by this service, as a data controller.
- The site uses hosting provided by the American company Nexcess.net, L.L.C., 21700 Melrose Avenue, Southfield, Michigan 48075; therefore the user is aware that, by benefiting from the services offered by the site, his/her personal data may be accessed by this company, which complies with the adequacy decision of the European Commission known as ” Privacy Shield “, thereby ensuring respect for the personal data being processed and operated by this service, as a data processor.
Obligations of the User
- Access to the Internet, necessary to use the site and all related charges and costs, including those for connection, are the responsibility of the user, who is required to independently acquire any necessary hardware or software support.
- The user is solely responsible for the operation and maintenance of his/her equipment and taking all necessary measures to ensure his/her online safety.
- The User must use the website in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions.
- It is the User’s responsibility to read these terms and conditions and to check any changes made to them.
- The User undertakes the obligation not to use the website and its services for illegal purposes or purposes contrary to these conditions or in a way that could damage its functionality, make it unusable, cause overload, damage and/or interference with the use of the same website by the other Users.
- If the user uses the forms on the site (for example for any requests for information or to subscribe to the newsletter service) he/she has the obligation and responsibility to provide personal data that is true, correct, verifiable and up to date. The personal data provided by the user through the forms will be processed in compliance with the regulations on privacy, for the purposes and in the manner described in the information specifically prepared for the individual forms and published on the site so that it is easily accessible to users.
- The User who subscribes to the newsletter must be at least 16 years old.
- The User declares and guarantees that he/she has acquired all the necessary authorizations regarding third party data that may have been given through the forms on the site or through any other means.
- It is forbidden to behave in any way that, even through mere attempts, which may result in unauthorized access to the site and to reserved services.
- The user uses the site “as is”, i.e. as it is offered and as it is available when connecting and viewing its content.
- The Companies are not responsible, neither towards the User, nor towards subjects directly or indirectly connected to the User, for damages, claims or losses resulting from malfunctions or suspensions of the site that depend on the User, Third Parties or caused by force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances.
- The Companies reserve the right at any time, without any form of notice, without any obligation to pay compensation and at their sole discretion, to close the site and/or make any changes and/or additions to its content that they deem appropriate.
- The User uses the site and the services that are permitted to him/her, substantially and procedurally indemnifying the Company against any party for legal/civil or administrative disputes, costs, expenses and damages of any kind caused by the use or impossibility of using the site.
- The existence of a hyperlink to the website from another third party’s website or from the website to another third party’s website does not imply approval or acceptance of responsibility by the Companies for the content or use of the websites thus linked.
Intellectual and industrial property
- The website and its contents are the property of the Company and/or its successors or legal predecessors and/or third parties where indicated, and are protected by current legislation on the protection of intellectual and industrial property rights.
- Unless otherwise specifically provided for, all the materials available on the site (such as, but not limited to: logos, trademarks and other distinguishing marks, photographs, product description texts, etc.) may be used solely for information and/or personal purposes; any other use must be carried out with the express authorization of the Company or, if different from this, of the owner of the rights that may be exercised over them; it is expressly forbidden to carry out any commercial use or distribution unless expressly authorized.
- Any company names mentioned on the site may be trademarks of their respective owners and therefore it is expressly forbidden to use them without authorization.
- Reproduction of the graphics and layout of the website is prohibited. The elements that constitute the site may not be copied or imitated.
- The User is not entitled to any rights over the software related to the site, including updates or over the relative source codes. It is expressly forbidden for the User to carry out the activities referred to in Article 64-bis of Law 633/41, such as, by way of example but not limited to: the extraction, reproduction, transformation, adaptation, distribution to the public in any form implemented or the transfer to third parties of the Software for any reason carried out, whether for a fee or free of charge. Without express authorization, the User is forbidden to carry out any work on the Software, including correcting any defects and/or flaws, as well as duplicating, decompiling, disassembling, transforming or modifying the Software.
- It is allowed to use direct links to the home page and to the internal pages of this site, provided that the user’s site where the link is created is not offensive, pornographic or is not related to sexuality or the commodification of sex, incitement to racial hatred, discrimination of any kind, reference to totalitarian ideologies, the perpetration of any type of crime and any other activity contrary to our system.
- All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
- These General Conditions have been prepared and are governed by Italian law.
- Any disputes connected with or connected to the use of the Site is reserved to Italian jurisdiction and is the exclusive territorial jurisdiction of the Court of Bologna, without prejudice to the customer’s jurisdiction where applicable by law.
Amendments and final clauses
- The Company reserves the right to make changes to the website and to these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time. The user must always make reference to the text of the Conditions published on the website at the time of consultation as the version in force.
- Should any of the clauses of these conditions be declared null and void by the competent authority, the conditions will continue to be fully effective for the part not affected by said clause, unless the same condition has been an essential and determining reason for the termination of the relationship.
- In the event that one of the parties does not at any time exercise his/her rights under one or more of the clauses of these conditions, this shall not be construed as a waiver of such rights nor shall it subsequently prevent compliance with any and all contractual clauses.
Last update date: June 4, 2018